3/12/09

America's most stylish kid

This kid has tickled me so much that I had to help share him with the rest of the world. Eight year old Arlo Weiner is known for his creative outfits, unique sartorial style and excellent fashion vocabulary - and is being deemed America's most stlyish kid.
Men's Style , the GQ website, interviewed little Arlo, who's father happened to be the creator of the FX hit Mad Men, on his love of fashion and clothes and how he has comprised his one-of-a-kind sense of style. And you would be correct in calling him a fashion prodigy - just listen to the way he describes one of his favorite outfits:
"My mom got the jacket for me—I love it because I love Frank Sinatra and this is like something he would wear. I wore the jacket with the pants because I like the different plaids together. I thought the blue in the necklace brought out the blue in the pants. It’s a blue orb with fire around it."
For more on little Arlo, his trendy style and his career aspirations, visit www.men.style.com

No comments: